Trophies of some kind ;)

Ok, I know that not every app needs trophies, but I love them, so… :grin:
This is something that could additionally motivate as it works (usually) with activity apps.
examples:

• “You’ve earned a bronze trophy in [habit name]” // complete habit 100% times during a week
  • “You’ve earned a silver trophy in [habit name]” // complete habit 100% during a month
  • push notification: “Complete [habit name] once more this week and win [something magical :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:]”

or even just a small push:

• push notification: “complete [habit name] today to have your longest streak!”
  • or: “if you complete [habit name] today, your streak will be [10/50/100]”

Because sometimes I need a little push… :wink:

Hey!

That sounds great (especially the personalization of the streak number)

The current innovation phase is the progress page, followed by reminders & push notifications. You’ll surely see some changes in the very near future :slight_smile:

awesome, thank you <3

As a gamer and someone who loves any sort of gamified app, I think this would be an awesome idea!

If trophies or something similar are added, please make them optional. I recognize that some users like/need to be incentivized, but there are also those who do not. One of the major selling points for me was Habitify’s clean, down-to-business UI, and I would not find a gamified version nearly as enjoyable to use.

Agreed! Keep it clean and simple.
The current beta has an even better interface