Teams for habits

It will be cool if there is an option to create a team or join a team to share streaks. This will help in motivating each other.

In the book The Power of Habit the author talks about organisational habits. This will be a powerful feature to share habits with team members. May be even group habits. For example my team has a habit of clock-in and journal every morning in the beginning of the shift. I would like to be notified at a certain time if the team members didn’t do that by 12pm every day etc.

Although the scenario above is quite complex. I’m now using Trello to achieve something similar.

1 Like

Sounds like something implementable in Habitify. In fact, you can use Habitify with someone else. If, for example, person A forgets to check in at 7:00 AM, then person B will still get a notification at say 12:00 PM. Note that they must use the same account.

What I am requesting here is to create shareable habits. One can create or join a team by finding other Habitify members to subscribe Habits and keep track of progress. It may not be simple but could be a powerful idea. The only challenge is how to make sure others are reporting accurately.

1 Like

We actually tested this idea before but it seems the community is not really hyped about it. Fun? Pretty sure. More value? Hm… we still need to think more about it.