Set a Habit as twice a day (or more)

I’d like to set my water intake goal to 4 glasses in a day and would like to check off the habit for each glass individually.

I would like something like this too. A way for me to track whether I ate lean protein at every meal, 3 times a day, or that I ate slowly every time I ate. Something that would require me to check off multiple times a day in order to mark the habit as complete.

I would say that is indispensible as well.

Although Habitify is my favourite tracker, I’m being forced to use Nomie on the side because of the flexibility of tapping several times – building parts of a habit - in one day. Actually, I’m using Habitify to track only one habit now, whilst doing everything else (quantified self, 16 pieces of data a day) on Nomie.

I’m tracking at what time specifically I do such things and, overall, in which amount.

It seems so clearer and better to have the ability to visualise, specially after a good while, WHERE, AT WHAT TIME and HOW MANY TIMES you’ve done a particular thing.

Everything else doesn’t make sense and it’s quite insufficient. I’m really hoping for this feature, since I really don’t want to fully abandon Habitify; but one-time tracking of habits is just too limited I’m afraid.

Cheers.

Easy to set this up as x separate habits. I have a “Drink 500ml water” in my morning, afternoon & evening slots.

I don’t know if clicking on a <3 counts, but I’m upvoting this :wink: :heart_eyes:
It’s possible to create many copies, but then you don’t have awesome stats showing you this one activity at once. E.g. if your habit should be done 3 times a day, you have to check your progress for 3 separate instances.

Not really, as this clutters the interface with redundant habits.
Furthermore it is not possible to provide ranges for those repetitive habits, such as doing it at least once per day and up to – for the sake of the example let’s say – 5 times.
You’ll end up having 5 habits, but the streak-tracking of the “last” one would be worthless.

A good example would be a stopping-habit, such as “made a conscious decision to not smoke”. It would be great to have one habit that you can tick off multiple times and the streak-view will show you how often you’ve succeeded, even if it is just once per day.

Agreed. Moreover, what’s been most useful for me on another app that I really want to see in Habitify is the ability to track however many times (and when) something is done/observed in a day.

What I am currently getting elsewhere is a collation of THE TIMES (limitless count/taps) something is observed or achieved, and also WHEN (different times of the day, week, month, quarter, etc).

For instance:
Monday; 45 times; around 9am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm and 8pm

… which results in comparative stats that average and streak over larger periods, such as weekly, fortnightly, quarterly, monthly etc.

@leo @anthonyjonesdavid Thank you so much for your suggestions!

We know that multiple-check-ins is a very important feature, yet admittedly it’s very hard for us to implement due to algorithm complexity.

At the moment, @petervu - our founder - is working on changing it bits by bits, but there’s some positive signals that this feature could be implemented very soon!