Progress on android app

When I tap the progress button on the android app the app immediately closes. I can only see progress via web

3 Likes

Hey @Jnhundley, really sorry for this! This is a known issue and our developer is fixing it at the moment. An update is about to come next week!

1 Like

Hey @Habitify_Team, is the update already available?

I also still face the same issue as @Jnhundley and can’t see any pending app update in PlayStore.

1 Like

Hi @ffx , The lastest update for Android users has just been released for few days including bugs and crashes fixed , new features added. Could you please kindly check on that version and notify me if there’s any further trouble you’ve to deal with , I’ll send to our developers immediately .

1 Like

Hi @Habitify_Team,
I checked out the update a few days ago and haven’t experienced any issues so far.

Thanks a lot for the very good update and give my recommendations to the development team.
Keep up the great work!

Hi @ffx, Our developers are also happy that you’re now able to use the Android version smoothly and consistently without any crashes or freezes. We’re still working on improving the In-app interface and experience along with adding new features. So, please stay tuned. New updates will arrive soon.