Order-wise Habit: Automatically or through an option: Sort By

I am so grateful for such a helpful app. I really appreciate all the efforts you are putting in. You are amazing.

I was thinking to reduce the user interactions and efforts we have to put in the app to enhance the delightful, astonishing and fulfilling experience of using the app.

We respect your priorities and if the feature is simple to implement and does not take huge efforts, we know you will not disappoint us.

Over time, I have set some habits to do throughout the day, I have set reminders and I have also arranged them through the area.

For example:

Habit3 at 7:00 am (reminder)
Habit6 at 10:00 am
Habit4 at 1:00 pm
Habit7 at 4:00 pm
Habit1 at 6:00 pm
Habit5 at 7:00 pm
Habit2 at 8:00 pm

What happens currently is, we have to manually reorder our habit in “All Habits” or “Area”.

If it is possible, I hope to get “Sort By”: an option to show the habit list by time (reminders) along with an option to select whether to show other habits (having no reminders) by the time of the day set (morning, afternoon, evening) (default), on top of the list or to the bottom of the list.

I want to see Habitify as the top app in the habit and todo category every year and I wish my best…

Best Regards,
Sagar