Can't change profile picture and display name

Hello, I am a free member in habitify, i got two problems, one, I can’t upload profile picture. and one more problem is that, I can’t change “user display name”.is there any ways to do that. Though the apps seems worthy to me. and I am using it regularly.

I’m trying to send gift card or code with 200 gift to prove his 17 and trust worthy good boy then I’ll have a lot of support he thinks it’s a scam and looking out for me but if I send him a gift or something for PlayStation credit etc I’ll have his full support and understanding and someone tech savvy to help me I have his email details to transfer Apple and I need help seeking up wallet so I can purchase all Apple products at home to get me started learning then I can go for it I’m a fast learner as well as all my people and qualifications plus I need them to help me with all aspects at home to help you and me and family thankyou so much can someone from Apple contact him or put it in 200 gift card etc then he will no for me not scam and be on board because he will be of great benefit to Apple and products in his world thankyou his email is. keenanoh29@hotmail.com I also need money on card for food and bills thankyou urgent I appreciate it

Hi @Aamenis, Our website version is having some issues with replacing avatar and changing username. To change your Username, I’d recommend you use your mobile device so the datas can be synced across platforms, follow these few simple steps :
1 . Choose " Setting " tab
2 . Click on : " Account " section on the top of your screen
3 . Tab on " Edit " on the top left of your mobile’s screen
4 . Choose : " Change Name "
5 . Select your new Username and click " Save " .

There is no save option on my Android version 8.1.0, i can upload and rename my username, but no option to save. Is there any ways. Below i attached the setting tab interface.