Where your ever-wanted features are put forward
- You like Habitify and want to better it?
- You feel like the app is lacking your all-time favorite features?
- You think it’s somewhere near the perfect productivity app but just needs some little twists?
Then please feel free to share your thoughts and write down your wish list. We at Habitify are always open to new ideas and suggestions.
Here, all your ideas will be discussed, backed up, and polished by the whole community. Every suggestion is a step toward making Habitify better and will always be given the most careful consideration from our side.
Also, for each feature that you think Habitify is lacking, it would be best if you can tell us also your solutions, say, another app or service that perfectly meets your need. These are all invaluable references for us.
Here are some of the community-request features that we’ve already implemented:
- Failed/Skipped status
- Habitify for Android
- Habitify for Mac Menu bar
- Dark Mode
- Notes for habits
We’re working on:
- Habitify for Web
- A new progress screen (with new, user-oriented visualizations)
- A new logo (oh, yes!)
- A better, more wholesome experience of the app across platforms.
We promise to give equal consideration to all features from you. But, just to be clear, some are just more prioritized than others as they could probably align with our budget, manpower and timeline, and also the need of the majority